At Extra Woo, we are all about making things easier for you and putting the choice and control in your hands.
So we’ve decided to change our pricing options so you can choose whether you want to opt for an automatic continuing annual subscription or a one off lifetime subscription.
Why choose an automatic annual subscription?
The benefits of automatic annual subscriptions are:
- You don’t have to remember to renew your plugin license when your yearly subscription expires – just set and forget.
- Great option for those of you with clients – you don’t have to mess around renewing license keys for them
- You’ll always be able to receive the latest updates and support without having to worry about anything.
Don’t worry, you can cancel your automatic subscription any time by logging into your account on our site and selecting the cancel option under update or cancel subscriptions.
You can also cancel your automatic payment through your Paypal account or credit card whichever you used for your initial payment.
The main disadvantages disadvantages to using automatic subscriptions are:
- If you forget about it in a year’s time and didn’t want to renew your subscription or don’t have enough funds in your account – but don’t worry, we’ll send out email reminders before your account is due for renewal. And if for some reason you forget to cancel your subscription, just contact us within 14 days of your payment and we will refund you.
- If you plan to use our plugin for more than three years, it would be cheaper to go for the lifetime subscription.
Why choose a lifetime subscription?
If you select this option, you’re opting to pay once for a lifetime subscription to our plugin.
The benefits to this option are:
- It’s cheaper in the long run if you’re going to be using our plugins for more than three years.
- You’ll have continued ongoing support and plugin updates for the lifetime of ExtraWoo.
- You won’t have to worry about automatic payments coming out every year.
The disadvantages of a lifetime subscription are:
- You have to pay a one off higher price before you know if you like the plugin or not – but don’t worry! We have a 14 day return policy, so you have plenty of time to test it out.
Take a look at our plugins and their pricing options and let us know what you think of the changes or if there is a preferred payment option you’d like to see on our site!